1) Admission is at programme holder's risk. The promoter and the venue shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage sustained within the premises.
2) All conditions shown on the programme, ticket, updates and website are to be read together with all other statements or directives either shown on the ticket, updates, displayed on the premises or website.
3) Programmes and tickets are non-transferable. No refunds. In the event of cancellation of the event only the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
4) The Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
5) All programme and ticket holder's consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
6) No unauthorised filming or sound recording - any breach will lead to temporary confiscation of equipment.
7) No trading without the consent of the promoter.
8) The Management reserves the right to make any changes whatsoever in the event owing to unforeseen or unavoidable cause.
9) Guests appear subject to work commitments.
10) By purchasing anything on our website you give your explicit permission to have any photos or videos taken at the event to be saved by Starfury and published on our website or social media accounts