A Child Ticket is for those aged from 8 to 14, who must be accompanied by an adult already attending the event, and offers the following:
- Entry for all three days of the event
- Entry to the Opening and Closing Ceremonies
- Entry to all the on stage guest talks and Q&A sessions
- An autograph on a personal item from each of the headline guests subject to time constraints*
- A colour souvenir show guide suitable for getting signed by the guests
- If the child ticket is purchased with a Gold Ticket, then they will be allowed to sit with the Gold Ticket holder in the area of the main hall reserved for Gold Ticket holders. They will NOT be allowed to enter the Meet & Greet
*Please note that we may add some Bonus or Extra Guests whose autographs will not be included in your ticket price.
Please note that a child ticket must be purchased with an adult ticket, either Gold or Regular.